We want to propose a three-day route so that you can get to know the Rías Baixas from a different perspective, from the sea, sailing on board in a wooden sailboat. Get to know fishing villages such as Combarro and Baiona. Emblematic cities such as Vigo. Dream Islands like the Cies Islands. Taste mussels from a batea. Get to the best restaurants by boat. An experience that without a doubt you will not forget, navigating in a magical place. With luck you can take pictures of the dolphins that live in herds by our estuaries.
Boarding at the Real Club Nautical of Vigo between 5pm and 7pm. If you arrive earlier you can leave your bags in our store located in the same Nautical and go for a walk and drink beer in the center of the city.
- We make a kitty for the common purchase on board for breakfast and a couple of days of food on board.
- At 7:00 pm we accommodate you in double cabins (we sleep in shared cabins) welcome talk, safety rules on board and presentations.
- Group dinner in a typical restaurant in the old part of the city for fish and seafood.
- People who do not arrive by Wednesday can appear on Thursday morning to set sail.
We leave moorings heading to the coast of Morrazo. We make a stop in a trough located in front of the beach of Barra and Melide. We tasted this typical Galician mollusk with a glass of Albariño, while they explain how they grow up.
- We eat on board anchored at the beach of Barra, a beach of immense beauty.
- In the afternoon we enter the Monte Real Club of Yachts in Baiona. Free time to take a shower and walk through the alleys of this tourist village declared as an Artistic Historical Interest set, take a beer until 9.30 pm dinner time. Group dinner at a local seafood restaurant.
We start from Baiona to cross the Estelas, the coast of the sail, leaving behind the Cíes Islands and the Vigo estuary to reach the Ria of Pontevedra. It is a 4-5 hour journey where you will enjoy sailing and the Atlantic.
- We eat at the port of Beluso, a small port of sailors where La Centoleira is, centenary restaurant where you can taste delicious Galician seafood.
- After a good meal having tasted the two Galician liquors par excellence: Marc ́s cream and the coffee liqueur, we will reach to Combarro to spend the night there, a charming town known for its stone houses and raised granaries on the border of the sea. Time to do some shopping and get to know the village.
- Free dinner
We leave moorings heading to the Cies Islands (National Park). Set of three islands that are part of the National Park of the Atlantic Islands, natural paradise as few. Anchored on San Martiño Beach, accessible only by private boat, you can relax and take a bath. We disembark on the beach of Rhodes, to make a hiking route that takes you to marine lighthouses with spectacular views, cliffs full of caves, paradisiacal beaches.
- Food on board anchored on the beach.
- At dusk we headed back to Vigo with the sunset behind us.
- Free dinner
• Breakfast on board, we prepare suitcases and each one will leave according to his hours of trip back home. Farewell and end.
Guaranteed departures 2019: From 17th April to 20th April
- Nights aboard the sailboat in a shared cabin. Underwear sheets, Nordic with cover, pillow with cover. Bath and body towel.
- Bottled water.
- Fuel and Mooring places in all ports visited.
- Anchoring permits in the Cíes Islands.
- Auxiliary boat with outboard motor.
- Insurance and taxes
- Flights or transfers to the port of departure.
- Meals on the boat, we organize a shopping list and share the costs or each one brings his own.
- Dinners and meals outside the ship (go dutch between all and the captain does not pay).
- Free dinners
- Everything that is not specified in the “What’s included” section.
- Carry light luggage in sports bags. Do not carry rigid suitcases.
- Take warm clothes, hat, and gloves. Jacket, a sweater or tracksuit or sweatshirt and a raincoat or waterproof jacket.
- More casual clothes to go out for dinner when we stop in the villages or have a drink.
- Toilet bag, Bath towel. Flip-flops Sunglasses, swimsuit, sunscreen.
- Nautical shoes and sports shoes with white or light soles. The black sole is prohibited on board. Heels prohibited on board, only when going ashore.
- Camera and charger.
- Carry some see sickness medicine such as Biodramina with caffeine
*This tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 4 people maximum of 10
Price per person: 550 Euros